Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Product Review: Jump Rope with Fast Speed Cable by Naturalico



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
I haven’t jumped rope in awhile (in years really) so I wasn’t sure what to expect from my experience with using this jump rope with fast speed cable from Naturalico.

The first week (when I used this rope on and off for a few days at a time) some places in my legs and one of my knees were kind of sore. I think that was because I hadn’t used those muscles in awhile. I took it kind of slow that week, starting at jumping around 30-60 times. The second week I used it (on and off for a few days again) I jumped around 60—150 times and I didn’t feel any soreness in those same places that were sore the week before. The rope was thin but strong I think; I could hear the whizzing sound when I was jumping, which I think signifies a good quality jump rope. And most importantly, I think using it made my heart rate pump higher because my heart was beating a lot faster many minutes after I exercised with it.


Some people will probably like that there is a way to adjust the length of the rope, to work with the different heights of people. I choose just to wrap the cord up around my wrists because I might not be the only one in my family using it in the future. Some people will like the handy bag for it also. I was glad to be able to just tuck the rope away in the bag after using it.

Definitely a good product to help people strive to become healthier!
 

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment