Thursday, March 26, 2015

Product Review: Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 


Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry is supposed to hydrate, lift, and firm the skin in the neck area (and sounds like it can be used on the chest also). It contains many organic ingredients.

At first I didn’t think my neck needed much work, and I didn’t understand just how delicate the skin in the neck area is. I decided to try using this product to see if I could see any improvements. I guess my neck was not as smooth as I thought it was. It was even kind of bumpy, but I thought that was normal. After using this product it felt softer and my skin looked healthier; I do not feel any noticeable bumps in the neck area now. It might have even caused a lift in the neck area, as the product is supposed to do.

There is a sunburn alert on the product I received, cautioning users that this product may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun, in particular the possibility of sunburn. The product has a scent to it also. The scent didn’t bother me (it was a good kind of scent to me) but I know some people are sensitive to products the have scents to them. These are two reasons I applied this product to my neck on days when I didn’t have to leave my home.

I hope other people that use this product will see improvements in their neck area from using this product like I have.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment