Monday, March 30, 2015

Product Review: 15 Inch Packing Organizer by Dot&Dot

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

The 15 inch packing organizer I received by Dot&Dot was used by my family during a recent mini-vacation. It fit about eight cotton t-shirts, and a pair of slacks inside of it. A pair of shoes were also stored in the net part in the lid area. It was put directly into the suitcase. It was a nice organizer/bag to use outside of the suitcase also.  There was also a handy diagram with this product included that showed how to fold shirts to fit inside of it.




This is a nice supplemental bag to use to keep some articles of clothing separate from others while using big pieces of luggage. It is also a nice bag to use when people only need to take a few pieces of clothing on a trip, which for some people may cause them to avoid bringing big pieces of luggage.  This bag also came with a zippered plastic bag that is nice for keeping it more clean when it isn't being used. It can easily be stored in a closest, drawer, or in some type of organization box when it isn't being used.

My Review = 5 out 5 Stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment