Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Product Review: Superfood Bundle! 3-Pack of Spirulina, Acerola & Nutritional Yeast! by Sari Foods



I am very excited to post this review on this Superfood Bundle from Sari Foods! They provide ancient food solutions for modern life!

8oz NON-FORTIFIED NUTRITIONAL YEAST 

The package that the non-fortified nutritional yeast from Sari Foods comes in explains that this product tastes like cheese. I agree with that. It also has a nutty, salty, and creamy taste. I first tried to use in on vegetables. It was kind of a nice added benefit when I used this product that way. I really liked using it as a parmesan-like cheese replacement, with cheese pizza though, and that is the way I will probably continue to use it. I also plan to use it with spaghetti and other pastas.

It was interesting to learn that it is 100% whole food based- nothing added, and straight from nature! It also contains various minerals, including iron, zinc, and vitamin B-complex. A great way to add some more nutrition to foods that we enjoy!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars


16oz ORGANIC SPIRULINA

The first thing I noticed when opening the organic spirulina is that it smelled like it is from a healthy plant. I thought something like “I don’t know if I am going to be able to use this very often”, because I am not a big user of green vegetables, other then green beans, lima beans, and peas. It didn’t smell like any of those to me though. I didn’t want to add the greenish color powder-like substance to something that might make it change color, so I added it to some grape juice, which was already dark in color. I really couldn’t taste a difference in the juice after I added it; it still tasted like regular grape juice to me.

I was happy to learn that this product contains antioxidants! It felt like it did something good to my system after I drank it, which is the way antioxidants usually make me feel after I drink them. I will be adding more of this organic spirulina to my grape juice in the future, because it makes me feel good after I drink it with this added to it!

4.5 out of 5 stars

6oz ORGANIC VITAMIN C POWDER FROM ACEROLA CHERRIES

I absolutely loved using this organic Vitamin C Powder from Acerola Cherries by Sari Foods in a fruit juice drink. It added a bit of pizzazz to it for me! By adding it to a drink that already had some Vitamin C in it I believe It added an extra layer of protection to my immune system against colds and viruses. It is also supposed to help keep asthma, allergies, and inflammation in check. I know this product isn’t a cure for allergy problems but I also don’t remember having any allergy problems during the time I drank it, so I think it was something that helped keep my allergies more balanced while using it.

This product is also organic and after using it I felt like it had done something very good to my system, like it gave it a healthy energy boost or something!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars


More information on Sari Foods and where to purchase these products:

http://sarifoods.co/

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Sari+Foods+Co&node=3760901

Powered by BrandBacker. I received these products free in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment