Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Product Review: Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 


Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim contains Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E. I used it under a moisturizer and some makeup and it did well with my facial skin; it seemed to absorb right into my skin and it has a clear and healthy look. It didn't look oily and didn't look dry to me either. My pores also have looked good since I’ve used it.

I loved the eye dropper that was included with this product. It didn’t drop out too much of the product at once, which allowed me to apply it a little bit at a time to difference places on my face.

There are some organic ingredients listed on the ingredients label and the other ingredients sound healthy to me in this product also. 

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment