Saturday, February 14, 2015

Product Review: Dead Sea Bath Salts (100% Pure) by Adovia

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

Dead Sea Bath Salts from Adovia are formulated with over 26 essential minerals that naturally soothes and relaxes the body. It is supposed to provide relief from aches and pains when soaking with it in bath water. It is also supposed to provide relief from Psoriasis, Arthritis, and Eczema symptoms.
This is the first time I remember using bath salt. I was excited that I started out with this Dead Sea salt, which I think is probably the best bath salt around! The first thing I noticed is that the bag I was sent of this product was huge, and that it came in a resealable zip lock bag. I didn't see any directions on the bag but I think most people that use bath salt don't need any directions. The first time I used it I added a little bit of it to my bath water because I wasn't sure how much to use. It did seem to relax me and didn't cause any irritation to my skin that I noticed. The next time I used it I added about 50% more of the salt to my bath water. It relaxed me a lot more and my skin was feeling softer. I do feel aches and pains in my legs sometimes and I think it helped relieve some of that also. I also noticed that the salt dissolved in the bath water pretty quickly.

I am looking forward to using more of this product for relaxation and as an aches pain reliever!

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment