Monday, January 19, 2015

Product Review: Ultra Youth Eye Gel by Pure Body Naturals


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

Ultra Youth Eye Gel by Pure Body Naturals can help with dryness, puffiness, and dark circles in the eye area. The product label says it is 98% naturally derived and 75% organic.

This product did help the areas around my eyes. I do not notice any dark circles or lines (without smiling) in the eye area after using it for about two weeks and it looks pretty healthy to me. It did have a little bit of a scent to it when I put it on. I didn’t notice the scent after this product had been on awhile. When I used one pump’s worth of the product on each eye area my skin in those areas looked like plastic to me. When I shared one pump’s worth of the product on both of my eye areas it did not look like plastic, but like it had absorbed into my skin. I will be using it in the second way, so the product will absorb into my skin better. There were some days I didn’t put this on my skin to give it a rest and my skin around the eye area still looked healthy to me.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment