Friday, January 9, 2015

Product Review: Stretch Mark and Scar Cream by InstaNatural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 



I used Stretch Mark and Scar Cream by InstaNatural on some stretch marks I acquired over the years from gaining and losing weight.

This product didn’t completely take away my stretch marks but I think it reduced the appearance of them. If I used this product twice a day like the directions stated, it might have reduced the appearance of them more. I used this on my skin in the affected areas at night because I thought people I was around might be sensitive to the smell if I used it during the day. I really only noticed a scent when I put the product on though. It smelled like butter to me; this product has mango butter in it which was probably why. I might use this product during the day on days when I don’t have to go anywhere and again at night to see if it will reduce the appearance of the stretch marks even more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment