Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Product Review: Retinol Serum by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Retinol Serum by InstaNatural is an age-defying retinol serum containing nutrients and anti-oxidants to nourish the skin, to help it look younger.

I put this product on before a retinol moisturizer and it seemed to absorb right into my skin. It didn't look oily like I have experienced with retinol before. It (probably in conjunction with the retinol moisturizer I also used by InstaNatural) seemed to give kind of a boost to my skin, making it look and feel full and smooth. My skin feels soft since using it also. It did have a little bit of a smell when I put it on my skin. After I put it on I didn't notice any smell though. I believe this product was a great compliment to the retinol moisturizer I used with it.

The ingredients label lists some organic ingredients in the product. The rest of the ingredients sound healthy so I'm trusting this is a safe product for my skin, and hopefully other people's skin also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment