Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Product Review: Retinol Moisturizer by InstaNatural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an
advertorial.
 
 
 



Retinol Moisturizer by InstaNatural uses antioxidant power and other healthy ingredients to transform damaged and older skin into a healthier, younger looking appearance.

I put this product on after a retinol serum (also by InstaNatural). It felt like it took any dryness I had away instantly after having no products on my face for about 12 or more hours, after I cleaned my skin the night before. It didn't look oily like I have experienced with retinol before. It (probably in conjunction with the retinol serum) seemed to give kind of a boost to my skin, making it look and feel full and smooth. My skin feels soft since using it also. I didn't notice much of a smell to the product. I believe the retinol serum I used under this product was a great compliment to it.

The ingredients label lists some organic ingredients in the product. The rest of the ingredients sound healthy so I'm trusting this is a safe product for my skin, and hopefully other people's skin also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment