Sunday, January 11, 2015

Product Review: Peppermint Oil by Pure Body Naturals



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 


I loved the smell of this Peppermint Oil by Pure Body Naturals! I used a few drops of this product in my bath water, dropping it into the water with the dropper included. My skin had a pepper-minty smell afterwards.

Sometimes essential oils burn my skin when used in bath water. I didn’t really have that experience with this oil. It could’ve been because I didn’t use as much (a few drops of this product versus a small capful of the other oil I have used that burned my skin). After about five minutes, I started to feel like it might be starting to burn my skin and I got out of the water. I didn’t notice any redness anywhere.



I also just opened the bottle of this Peppermint oil and smelled it at times, because the fragrance is supposed to help relieve respiratory problems, and sometimes I have those problems in the winter. It did feel like it opened my respiratory system better, and maybe even made it clearer in some ways.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment