Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Product Review: MUV Armband for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch)



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 



I was going to try this iPhone 6 armband out my family member’s iPhone 6 but I learned that they have the bigger iPhone 6. I decided to try it with my iPhone 4. I my opinion, I thought it worked pretty nicely with my iPhone 4. It fit nicely into the slot to insert the phone into… the space to fit it in was just right. There was a little bit more space than a smaller iPhone 6 would take up but I could still press the buttons through the screen okay and it didn’t slip and slide around all that much.



The armband seemed kind of bulky for me to use while riding my exercise bike because I have petite wrists. It fit pretty loosely on my wrist even though there is an adjustment strap. I think maybe it’s made for people with bigger wrists. I think this armband would be great for me to use when I go to the swimming pool or beach though because it can rest nicely on my body when wearing it outside in the sun, or it can even be set down somewhere near me. It seems to add some protection against getting water and sand on the screen of the phone.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment