Sunday, January 11, 2015

Product Review: Lemon Oil by Pure Body Naturals


                             Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 



This is the first time I remember using an essential oil so I wasn’t totally sure how to use it. The product label for this lemon oil sounded like it would be okay if I used it in bath water, which I did. I wasn’t sure how much to use so I used a small capful of it. After being in the bathwater a few minutes or so, I felt my skin burning a little bit. I didn’t think much of it. Then I felt my skin burning in some other places, and it felt more intense. My skin looked like it had been sunburned in different places, such as my back and my legs. I believe this happened because I wasn’t aware how to use this product, or how much of it. If I would’ve put a few drops in my bath water with the dropper included I probably would’ve had a different experience. I put some cream on the affected areas on my body and the redness went away within about an hour or two. It was a live and learn experience for me. I don’t think it will cause me to stop trying out other essential oils, or continuing to use this one in a different way(s) if I am given the opportunity to do so. In fact, I later had a different experience with this product, using it in a different way:



I put a few drops of this oil in my sink on a different day. I put the drops inside the faucet drain. The room now smells kind of lemony and clean. This is probably how I will use this oil from now on, as kind of an air freshener.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment