Thursday, January 1, 2015

Product Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Amara Organics


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Amara Organics helped smooth my skin. I did not notice any wrinkles or lines on my face when I was using it. I believe it also plumped my skin and softened it; I especially noticed it plumped it around my eye and cheek bone areas.


I liked the product bottle it came in, which is a 1 fl oz bottle with a spray dispenser. It dispensed a small amount of the product at a time, with the amount that I believe is supposed to be used at one time on the facial area. There were times I believed I used more than one spray of this product when it seemed like one spray’s worth of the product didn’t cover my entire face.




The label on the bottle says it is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic.


My review = 5 out of 5 stars



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment