Sunday, January 18, 2015

Product Review: Grazia Silicone Baking Cups


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 





I was thrilled with the opportunity to try out and review these silicone baking cups! The package I received has 24 cups in them. They are purple, pink, yellow, and green neon colors...to me they are fun looking! I used them at first in a muffin pan without baking spray inside the cups. The muffins I made stuck to the cups a lot using them that way. Interestingly, I had purchased two muffin mixes that made six muffins each so I was able to use the baking cups again on a different day, this time using baking spray inside the baking cups. I loved the results of using them that way because they didn't stick to them and there were not many crumbs inside of them when the muffins were taken out.

Another thing that I love about these baking cups is that they washed nicely in my dishwasher. I was able to put about 3 at a time in the silverware tray section of my dishwasher at a slanted angle, along with the silverware. One thing people will need to be careful of is not to accidentally throw the baking cups away after the food inside of them is eaten. I think people that eat something inside of them and don't understand they are washable might accidently do that if they are not told they are reusable.

I am happy with my experience of using these baking cups!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment