Friday, January 16, 2015

Product Review: Cellulite Cream by InstaNatural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 


Cellulite Cream by InstaNatural reduced the appearance of dimples in my skin. It looks like my skin is tighter and healthier in those areas! It also feels and looks smoother.

I used this product once a day on the affected areas, instead of two times a day that the directions on the product label recommended. The product had a little bit of a scent to it. Although the smell mostly went away after I applied the product to my skin, I was concerned people would be able to smell it. It wasn’t a bad smell to me; I just know some people are sensitive to products with scents to them. This allowed me to use this product longer and I noticed gradual changes to my skin.

I cannot imagine not using this product on my skin now because of the good changes it made to it! There are some organic products listed in the ingredients, along with other ingredients that sound healthy to me, which gave me more confidence that it is probably healthy for my skin.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment