Thursday, December 18, 2014

Product Review: Youth Express Eye Serum by InstaNatural


  Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Youth Express Eye Serum by InstaNatural is supposed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines, and puffiness, giving a more youthful appearance. I think it did a great job of this for me!

The first thing I noticed about this product is that it is an orangish-redish color. I let it absorb into my skin for a few minutes and on most days it looked like all of the product was absorbed into my skin, and on other days the skin under my eyes still looked orangish-redish after I gave it enough time to absorb into my skin. Those could’ve been times when I might have applied too much of the product to my skin.

During my time of trying out this product, there were some days that I didn’t use it. I noticed during some of those days that I didn’t use this product that my skin still looked healthy and bright.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment