Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin C Serum by InstaNatural


Vitamin C Serum by InstaNatural is a facial serum that contains 20% Vitamin C. It is orange and reminds me of orange juice when I put it on.

The bottle it came in used a dropper style dispenser, which allowed me to put a few drops of it onto my facial skin at a time. I put it on after any eye products I used under my eyes, although I didn’t use it around the eye area on those days so it wouldn’t interfere with the eye products. I put it on before a moisturizer when I used it on days I used one and the two products seemed to work well together. The Vitamin C Serum absorbed quickly into my skin and didn’t leave any traces of the orange color on it that I noticed.  I do think it helps reduce signs of aging because my skin and pores looked healthy and clear while using it.


My review = 5 out of 5 stars


Sponsored Post. I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment