Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin C Moisturizer by InstaNatural


Vitamin C Moisturizer by InstaNatural did a great job of moisturizing my facial skin! I put this product on after a Vitamin C serum when I used one and the two products seemed to work well together. I also used it sometimes when I used some eye products under my eye area, although I didn't use this product on that area of my skin so it wouldn't interfere with the eye products on days that I used them. I didn't notice any dryness and my face continues to feel soft when I use it. My pores look healthy when I use it also. 

There were a few days while using it that I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted to. For some reason my facial skin sometimes suffers when that happens. In my opinion, it still looked healthy on those days when I was using this product.

I think it was just a rare occurrence but when I opened this product a small amount of the product was seeping out of the closed pull tab that is supposed to keep the product sealed until it is first used. I have used a lot of InstaNatural products and that usually doesn't happen. The 3.4 fl oz bottle my product came in still feels like it has a lot of the product left in it after a little bit of the product spilled out before I opened it and using it for about a week.

Some of the great benefits of this product for me were that there were organic ingredients included and it didn't make my face feel or look oily. 

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars


Sponsored Post. I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment