Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin C Facial Toner by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
The Vitamin C Facial Toner by InstaNatural did something different to my skin that I do not remember feeling before. It gave it a fresh and natural feeling at the start of the days I used it after I sprayed some of the product into my hand to spread over my face. My facial skin also felt soft after using it. One day when I was using this product I added some hyaluronic acid serum to my face and it seemed like my skin was dry that day, so I will use the serum on days when I do not use this toner.  I was able to combine this product with a daily moisturizer I use and I still had good results. The texture of the spray kind of reminded me of the textures of some suntan lotions; the spray quickly dissolved into my skin instead of being oily though.
 
My Review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment