Thursday, December 11, 2014

Product Review: Ultra Lift Treatment by Foxbrim

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The first day I put Ultra Lift Treatment on my face it looked very oily. The next day it seemed to absorb right into my skin, giving it a healthy, natural complexion look, with healthier-looking pores. I guess my skin just needed to get used to it. I liked to use it on days where I did not have to go out anywhere, so I could use it by itself, without any other health and beauty items on my face.

My facial skin has felt soft and smooth since using it, which is what this product is supposed to accomplish.

There are a lot of ingredients in this product but some of the main ones seem to be Aloe Vera, Palm Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin B5.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment