Monday, December 8, 2014

Product Review: Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim contains nutrient-rich plant oils that restore and nourish dry and damaged hair. It contains these ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Shea Butter.

I liked the results of using this product in my hair! As soon as I put the product in my hair I could feel it working. It felt smooth and looked bouncy after I shampooed it out, bouncy enough to where I didn’t need to curl my hair on some days.

Sometimes when I use products with oil (even organic oils), my face (usually my forehead) starts looking more oily, which is the only drawback for me with using hair products with oil in them. It is worth it to me to use healthy hair care products that cause that for awhile though. 

My hair was easy to comb through, which was another huge benefit for me with using this product!

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment