Monday, December 29, 2014

Product Review: Seaweed Complex Lotion by Foxbrim


                            Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



Seaweed Complex Lotion by Foxbrim can be used on the face, or as an all-over body moisturizer. 

I tried using this lotion on my hands first because they need extra help in the winter when they dry out and crack. It made my hands smoother but some of the cracking was still there. I don’t think this product is made to heal cracking though so I decided to try to use this lotion on my elbows next because they tend to get dry. It really smoothed my elbows out and I decided that is where I am going to use this product from now on.

There are some organic ingredients listed on the product bottle I received so that is a big benefit with me using this product also.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment