Friday, December 5, 2014

Product Review: Organic Matcha by KissMe Organics


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Organic Matcha contains ceremonial grade Organic Matcha Green Tea. The directions on the small can my product came in said to add ½ tsp of the Matcha powder to a bowl or a cup and to add 3 oz of hot water. From there it is supposed to be whisked in zig zag patterns until the Matcha dissolves and becomes frothy. I tried it this way and it was too strong for me. On another day I added ¼ tsp of the powder to a mug and added hot water. In this case it wasn’t too strong for me and I could handle the taste. There was still a lot of the powder left in the bottom of the mug even after I drank half of it. I kept stirring it up though and that worked for me. I liked the taste of this product when the powder was dissolved. It felt like I was drinking something healthy full of antioxidants.




My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment