Monday, December 15, 2014

Product Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Pure Body Naturals

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Pure Body Natural contains vitamins C and E plus other ingredients, such as Aloe, Organic Herbal Infusion, and Jojoba Oil. The product label on the bottle my product came in says it is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic.

My facial skin complexion has looked bright since I have been using this product, and not in an oily way. My pores have also looked healthier. I like the pump that comes with the bottle also, which dispenses a little bit of the product out at a time, which was helpful since I didn’t need to use much of this product at one time (usually 2 or 3 sprays per day).



My review = 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment