Monday, December 8, 2014

Product Review: Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

After using Complete Anti-aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim my skin looked very clear and healthy. It contains vitamin A and antioxidants so I felt pretty sure that what I put on my skin was healthy. It seemed to soak right into my skin and didn’t cause an oily residue. A little bit of this product has seemed to last awhile. 

I love the little bottle that it comes in, which includes a pump that doesn’t squirt out too much of the product at once and easily dispenses the product onto the hands.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment