Thursday, December 18, 2014

Product Review: Argan Oil by Pure Body Naturals

 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


At first I was unclear whether to apply this product to my hair and leave it in for awhile (about 20 minutes to 2 hours), like some other oil products I have used in my hair, or use it after I shampooed my hair. To me it sounded like I needed to put it in my hair after I shampooed it so I tried it that way the first time. I might have put too much in my hair because my hair looked really oily that day, especially on the top of my head and my bangs. The next day after I shampooed my hair it felt silky, especially after I curled it. A few days later it was still feeling silky.


I used a couple of drops of this product in my hair the second time around and I had a better experience than I did the first time I used it (in comparing it on the two days I applied the product to my hair). I shampoo it out of my hair that day though, instead of leaving it in my hair after I shampooed it like the first time. It didn't feel as silky but that is probably because the oil was shampooed out and didn't have much time to work in my hair.

When I use this product again I will probably try to let it work in my hair longer (at least for a few hours and maybe even a whole day).

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment