Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Product Review: Youth Express Eye Gel by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Youth Express Eye Gel by InstaNatural helped lessen the appearance of dark circles under my eyes. I like to put it on before any serum or moisturizer is applied. It has a little bit of a scent to it and I could feel it doing something to my skin as soon as I applied it; to me it felt kind of like it does when alcohol is applied to my skin. It has some organic ingredients in it, which makes me feel like some (and maybe all) of the ingredients might be healthy for my skin.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment