Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin C Lotion by Foxbrim

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Foxbrim’s Vitamin C Lotion can be used on the face and also as an all-over body moisturizer. I decided to use it on my hands because they get real dry in the winter and start cracking. Overall, my hands feel a lot smoother after using this product on them. When I put this lotion over the areas on my hands that were cracking it didn’t totally heal those areas, but it did smooth those areas out a little bit. I do not think it’s made to heal cracking but it impressed me that it smoothed those areas out a little bit while using it on my hands.

I noticed some organic ingredients on the product label also, which I love to have included in the products that I use. Some of the main ingredients include Aloe Vera, MSM, and Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil).

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment