Sunday, November 9, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin B12 by Nutrabear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Vitamin B12 by Nutrabear does not only contain Vitamin B-12, it also contains Vitamins A, B-6, C, D, and E. Each serving contains 3 gummy bears, which are supposed to be taken/eaten 3 hours apart. The bottle of 90 gummy bear vitamins I received has enough for 30 servings (30 days). The vitamins contain no artificial colors (one of the ingredients is natural flavors), although the ingredient label explains that annatto, tumeric, and elderberry juice are used for colors. Other ingredients include corn syrup, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, coconut oil, and carnauba wax. It is also advertised on my product label as being gelatin and gluten free.

I love the taste of these gummy bear vitamins! I believe this product benefitted me nutritionally, since it is supposed to help people to maintain more of a healthy vegetarian lifestyle. I am not totally a vegetarian, although I do not eat very much meat during the week. On the days I did eat meat I tried to only eat one or two gummy bears, there were some other days I only ate one or two gummies also. 



The gummy bear vitamins in my bottle did not look the same as the ones in the above pictures. The gummy bears in my bottle were brownish and yellowish colors. At one point I had my bottle of gummies on my stand next to the window; I noticed they were starting to melt so I put them in another place where sunlight couldn’t hit them. This product contains carnauba wax, which I think is what caused them to start to melt in the sunlight. 

I also believe this product helped with my energy level as well. I think it will be a fun vitamin product for a lot of people, that also tastes good! 

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment