Monday, November 17, 2014

Product Review: Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream by Body Merry


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 I absolutely love Body Merry's Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream! Some of the main ingredients are organic cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin e, c, b3, b5, and pure plant oils.

I have had about a 4-6 inch scar on my right leg that could be seen through panty hose. I don't think it has totally disappeared since I have used this product on that scar but it really has lightened up my skin so that it is not as noticeable! And I didn't need to put much of this product on the scar before my skin started returning more to its normal color. I could honestly see this product working after the first application.

There is a scent to this product, it reminds me of suntan lotion. So, instead of using it twice per day like the directions state, I have been using  it one time per day, at night. The scent doesn't bother me, I just don't want others who are sensitive to the smell to have to smell it.

I remember a lot about what the scar looked liked on my right leg before I started using this product on it; I think I can still see traces of it. I think that people that haven't known I have had the scar probably wouldn't be able to tell that it is/was there if they were to see my right leg now.

I'm so happy with the results of this product!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment