Monday, November 24, 2014

Product Review: Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum by Yumi Beautiful



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I love the bottle that the Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum I received came in, with a clear lid, a easy-to-use pump, and a decorative-looking bottle. It also looks nice on my counter.

After using this product my face looked clear and it looked like it glowed in a healthy way. I could only see lines near my eyes when I smiled, which I think most everybody is used to. My skin also felt healthy while using it.

I was excited to learn that these superfruit extracts were in this product:

Pomegranate, Green Tea, Blackberry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Noni, Kale

This is the first Yumi Beautiful product I have tried and I am satisfied with the experience!


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment