Sunday, November 16, 2014

Product Review: Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
I am happy for the opportunity to try and review Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry. I like the 3.4 fl oz bottle that it comes in. It dispenses about a dime sized amount of moisturizer when the dispensing head is pushed down.

I used this product on my face. It gave my face a glow that I have not noticed ever having before, and my forehead (which usually glows sometimes for some reason) more of a glow. I am not sure if the glow I received was from the organic Jojoba oil, or from some other ingredient. I do not think I have used many or any Retinol products before, and I also am not used to the oil look that some people have, which might be a sign that their skin is very healthy. From the ingredient label of this product, it looks like there are a lot of healthy ingredients in it, so I am believing whatever this product did with my skin while using it was mostly or totally healthy.

My Review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment