Monday, November 3, 2014

Product Review: Old Factory Candle Gift Set: Fall Harvest by Old Factory

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
I was very happy to receive an Old Factory Candle Gift set to review! The gift set I received was Fall Harvest, which came with a pumpkin spice, autumn leaves, and cranberry scented candle. Each candle is supposed to burn clean and even for 20 hours.


I loved the box the three candles came in! It was divided into three sections for each candle. It also came with a card on top of the candles, indicating which candle had which scent. There is also a sticker on the bottom of each candle, to indicate which scent each candle is also.


Fall is my favorite time of the year so I want to have the candles around to pick up and smell during the fall season, which is why I didn’t light any of the candles I received. I hope to pick them up and smell them for awhile because I love the scent of each candle!

This Old Factory candle gift set makes a great gift for people who like to light scented candles, and also for people who like to pick up the candles to smell without lighting them!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment