Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Product Review: Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer by InstaNatural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer by InstaNatural hydrates and plumps skin. This is another product I have noticed that have many different organic ingredients in it; helping me to feel better about putting it on my skin knowing that some or all of the ingredients are healthy. There was a scent to this product that was new to me when I was applying it, that I cannot explain. My skin felt and looked kind of oily after putting this product on my face, although that might have been hydration that it added to my skin. My skin still feels soft as a result of using it, even after having it on my skin more than a day ago.


My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment