Sunday, November 2, 2014

Product Review: Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream by Adovia


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Intensive Anti-wrinkle cream by Adovia is advertised for all skin types. It is made in Israel and contains Dead Sea Salt and Minerals, Vitamin C, Lactic Acid and Collagen. It is supposed to help maintain a long term anti-wrinkle effect.

It felt good to put this product on my face, because I love to use products made in Israel! I could smell sea salt as I applied it to my face…I love that smell! My skin has looked smooth, firm, and healthy since I started using it on my face, and any lines I have had on my face now look tighter. I used it in conjunction with an age-defying skin clearing serum, and I think the two products complimented each other.

I am looking forward to noticing some long term effects of using this product because I can already see a great difference after using it for a little over a week!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment