Sunday, November 30, 2014

Product Review: Emu Oil by InstaNatural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This product is 100% Pure Refined Emu Oil. It comes with a nice spray dispenser that can be used to spray the product on your hair or skin, or on the palm of your hand to spread into your hair or skin, depending on what works better for you. Only a little bit of the product is needed.

I loved the way the Emu Oil made my hair feel! It gave my hair a healthy look and was easier to comb through. I think it also gave my hair a lighter brownish tint. I didn’t see on the directions how often this product is supposed to be used so I used it every few days. It also seemed to have better results when I put in on my hair about 20 minutes before showering, versus putting it on my hair right before showering.

I am looking forward to the future uses I have left of this product because it feels like it is very healthy for my hair.


My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment