Friday, November 28, 2014

Product Review: Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I never thought I would ever be putting mud my face but I’m glad I did in this case because I think this product did something really great to my facial skin! When I thought of mud facial products before I thought that the ingredients in the products probably just looked like mud, but there is actually real mud in this product, and I’m happy that it’s from the Dead Sea!
                   
The first time I used this product I didn’t notice much of a difference to my skin, but it felt a little cleaner. When I used it a week later (it says to use it not more than once a week on the directions), my skin felt and looked a lot cleaner and purer to me. Since this product is supposed to detoxify I think it must have lifted some toxic stuff from my skin.

It still feels kind of strange to have a can of mud on my counter but I am sure I will get used to it as this product continues to purify my skin. The product has some other ingredients in it as well and it can also be used for body treatment.


My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment