Friday, November 21, 2014

Product Review: Argan Oil by InstaNatural

I absolutely love the Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir from InstaNatural! It left my hair feeling so healthy! Even when I skipped a day while using it my hair felt so bouncy and alive. Part of the directions on the bottle I received says to apply this product any time for a “ten-minute, two-hour, or overnight repair treatment”, and to “Shampoo after treatment”. I left it in usually about twenty minutes and then I shampooed it out. It was also easy to comb through my hair after using it.

Ingredients listed on the 4 fl oz product bottle I received:

Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment