Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Product Review: Pro-A Serum by Body Merry

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I love the way that the Pro-A Serum by Body Merry, made with 2.5 retinol, hyaluronic acid, and green tea makes my skin feel. My face and neck feel much softer after I apply it, and I constantly touch those areas when using it because of the softness. I also notice a healthy-looking glow to my skin in the facial area when I use it. It’s nice to know there are some organic ingredients in it as well. I love the eye dropper style dispenser to get the product out of the bottle; a small amount of this product is needed and the dropper extracts a little bit of the product at a time when I squeeze it. I love the results of using this product!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment