Friday, October 31, 2014

Product Review: Moroccan Rose Water by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I tried the Moroccan Rose Water by InstaNatural. The product bottle I received says it is 100% pure Moroccan Rose Water.

At first I didn’t think it was going to work for my hair because I didn’t notice an immediate difference. About a day after I used it my hair felt a lot healthier and had a lighter tint to the sides of my dark brown hair. I have been using it in my hair about once or twice a week. It is easier to comb through when I use it. I got my hair cut during a week I was using it and the hairdresser told me my hair was healthy, which I never remember a hairdresser ever telling me before.


I also tried it in my bath water and I felt like it got into the pores of my skin, causing my skin to feel more refreshed and cleaner afterwards.

Other uses for this product are for facial toning, aftershave, sunburn, acne, blemishes, and aromatherapy.


My review = 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment