Monday, October 27, 2014

Product Review: Hyaluronic Dew Serum by Body Merry


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The Hyaluronic Dew Serum by Body Merry is made of hyaluronic acid, vitamin c, and green tea plus some other ingredients (a lot of which are organic) to create a morning “dew” to make the skin more nourished. It comes with an eye dropper style dispenser, allowing the product to come out in small drops on the hand, and then be applied to the skin. 

I felt like my skin had just been refreshed when I put it on my face and neck, which makes me understand better why it sounds like it’s made to put on in the morning. I noticed that my skin pores starting looking healthier when using this product also.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment