Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Product Review: Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum with Power Antioxidants, Vitamin C + Green Tea by Morea Naturals

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Sometimes I like to go a few days without using any products on my face and I could really tell the difference with not using this product for a day or two. My skin looked much healthier when using the product. I think it also caused my skin to itch a little from one of the ingredients that is in a lot of Hyaluronic Acid Serum products that I think makes the skin dry. I liked the overall physical results of using the Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum for about one and a half to two weeks.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment