Thursday, October 23, 2014

Product Review: Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Before I was offered to use the Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry I didn’t think I needed it. After a few days of using it under my eyes I noticed that the skin underneath them looked clearer and smoother. I had some light to medium dark circles under my eyes and although they are still there, they are not as noticeable. There are a lot of organic ingredients listed on the label, so I trust most/all ingredients in this product are healthy.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment