Thursday, September 11, 2014

Product Review: Natural Sulfur Soap by Adovia Mineral Skin Care




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Natural Sulfur Soap by Adovia Mineral Skin Care is for all skin types. It is made in Israel and is enriched with sulfur and minerals from the Dead Sea. Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, and Dead Sea minerals cause the skin’s natural moisture levels to be balanced and optimized. The soap cleanses both the body and face.

Ingredients on the box of the product I received:

80% palm/ 20% palm kernel oil, dead sea salts magnesium, sodium, potassium, demineralized water (aqua), sulfur, olive oil, aloe vera, sodium chloride, natural extract (fragrance), dead sea black mud (silt).



I used Natural Sulfur Soap as a regular soap and to clean my face. I liked that it didn’t have very much of a scent to it because sometimes that sets off my allergies. The soap bar I received was yellow. My skin slightly itched after using it for a few days but that might have been because it is a new product that my skin is getting used to. It felt like I was putting something organically healthy on my body and I felt very clean after using it.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment