Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Product Review: My Growing Up Chart by The Victoria Chart Company


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The My Growing Up Chart is a responsibility chart to positively reinforce children. Each chart is for an individual child. Responsibility stickers are give to be posted down the chart and number stickers 1-10 are stuck on the chart when the children have completed certain responsibilities, such as “I’ve been kind to someone”, “I practiced my reading”, “I dressed myself”, etc. There are also some blank stickers that can have other responsibilities written on them. Rewards can also be added, such as when the children reach certain responsibility milestones they could be given something such as a day in the park, an ice cream cone, etc. The “Great Job” stickers can also be added when the children have reached milestones.

I really think this responsibility chart will help many children. I think children would check their progress at times if the chart is put up in a visible area where they can see it, it would also be a great reminder to them of what they have accomplished. I liked that the responsibility stickers are positive, which I think will help many children focus on positive responsibilities and actions. I also like the chart is dry erasable, comes with a dry erase marker, and is reusable. I think all children ages 4 through Elementary School age will benefit from the My Growing Up Chart.

Please visit www.victoriachartcompany.com for more information on their products. 


My review = 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment