Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Product Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Insta Natural

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Insta Natural is a natural hydrator to help the skin retain moisture. Its natural, pure, and organic ingredients are supposed to have anti-aging benefits, helping the skin with aging issues by plumping it to fill in wrinkles and lines, reducing the appearance of dark circles, and decreasing puffiness that often occurs under the eyes.

This product absorbed right into my skin after applying it and then I put on my other normal cosmetics. It doesn’t make my skin feel oily at all. My skin feels soft when I touch it and any lines I had on my face look more filled in. I love that the ingredients on the bottle list some organic ingredients. I am happy with the way my skin has looked and felt since using this product!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment