Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Product Review: Argan Oil Hair Mask by Insta Natural


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural causes hair to be healthier by transforming dry and damaged hair into soft and shinier hair. It uses ingredients such as Vitamin B5, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, and Japanese Green Tea to make this transformation a reality. The directions say to apply it to clean towel-dried damp hair; it is also supposed to stay in the hair for 5-15 minutes before it is rinsed, and to be used once or twice a week.



I liked the way Argan Oil Hair Mask has made my hair feel smoother and silkier. I could notice a difference the first time I used it. My hair tends to get dry when I eat really salty foods for some reason so I have seen the best results on days when I have not consumed very many salty foods. The product has an odor to it but it smells healthy to me. I love that this product has many organic ingredients. When I use this product my hair usually feels like it does when professional products have been put in my hair at hair salons when I am getting it conditioned after a shampoo…feels smoother and silkier, and smells good!


My review = 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment