Monday, September 1, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, Aloe Vera and Chamomile

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, Aloe Vera and Chamomile is for men and women of all skin types. It uses ingredients from The Dead Sea, to give skin a healthy, natural look by allowing it to rebuild and renew itself to achieve visibly healthier, smoother, and younger skin. It contains vital nutrients, minerals, and anti-oxidants.

The first surprise for me after receiving this product was that it is made in Israel! The next surprise was that the skin on my face started looking healthier soon after using it. There is a little bit of an odor of the product for me, but it is a good odor, one that to me smells like sea salt. So when I smell it I imagine that it is a smell from Israel.

Some of the ingredients include: Demineralized water & dead sea water, stearic acid, glycerin, etc.



I love this Adovia Mineral Skin Care product and I am looking forward to using some of their other products as well!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment