Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin C Serum by Day By Day Beauty



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

My Review: 
Vitamin C Serum by Day By Day Beauty really caused a difference in the way my face looked. A few days after trying the product my face looked more fuller and smoother. It also looked and felt healthier. According the the ingredients label, this product is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic. So, I thought "no wonder it feels so healthy, if there is healthy ingredients in it". I'm happy with the results of this product and I will probably buy it if I have the chance to in the future.

My rating = 5 out of 5 stars
Day By Day Beauty Website: 

http://daybydaybeauty.com
Vitamin C Serum by Day By Day Product Description:
Day by Day Beauty's Exclusive Vitamin C Serum provides thirsting skin with antioxidants & rich, hydrating ingredients.

These ingredients naturally...

brighten skin tone, diminish superficial fine lines and wrinkles, reverse sun damage effects, lighten acne scarring, restore healthy elasticity, clarify skin, shrink pores & retain moisture.

This serum is safe & effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Our premium formula is plant-based, without parabens, alcohol, or fillers. And of course made Cruelty-Free in the USA.

Day by Day Beauty's unique Vitamin C Serum is...

Gentle & non-sticky
Ideal concentration of Vitamin C for maximal absorption for any skin
Packaged to minimizes light exposure, air, & bacteria into the serum (using cobalt blue bottle and pump applicator)
Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid balanced



Vitamin C Serum Can Be Purchased Through Amazon.ca Here:


Vitamin C Serum Can Also Be Purchased Through Amazon.com Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GCQMSVA?ie=UTF8&keywords=vitamin%20C%20serum%20by%20day%20by%20day&qid=1403632192&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment